Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sir Ken Robinson: The Importance of Creativity

Children that's graduating now will be retiring in 2065. Creativity is important, but in my opinion, I don't think it is as important as literacy. Lately there has been many teachers or professors that does want their students to be more original and creative. I can understand why since there are so many new ways to learn and to get educated, but I really don't think it's that big of a deal as he seems to make it.
I agree that in the next 30 years more people worldwide will be graduating through education in history. I also agree that college degrees are not meaning much during this economic time period. Even with a college degree in most areas, it's still hard to find a job. I believe that a degree in education will always be needed because education is always going to be a key factor in the world. The children are our future, therefore needing to be educated.

No comments:

Post a Comment