Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Eagle Nest Radio & Class Blog(3rd Grade Podcasts


First off I would like to say that these 3rd graders did an outstanding job by doing this podcast. I've learned that when doing a podcast that you may be very creative in using your own vocabulary, depending on what the topic is. I see that you must speak loudly so that your viewers can hear you, but not too loud where it loses it clarity.
Another learning experience was something small, but is easily done and that is getting to close to the microphone and getting dry mouthed. I heard in this podcast when it sounded like one of the kids was on the microphone and it kept making noises in the background, I will have to watch out for that. By getting dry mouthed I mean like talking so much where you start to mispronounce your words or where your words doesn't sound as clear anymore. Other than those simple changes, I think I will do well. I always learn something about podcasts because I have never dealt with them before this class, so I thank the kids for teaching me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment