Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NPR blog on Wickipedia.

There is a green computer screen with 2 boys there, one with an orange shirt and one with a green shirt. All the colors are neon and the background is blue
I think that Wikipedia is a good site to go on if you are also going to use other references to back it up. When I was about in middle school, I always used Wikipedia, but ever since high school most of my teachers would rather me use a different source just because they felt that Wikipedia can't be trusted. As stated, some people do go in on this site and post false things. I think that Wikipedia can be trusted, just not fully trusted. Meaning, if you were planning on using Wikipedia for major research, I would recommend you to also use other references just to make sure that what's posted on Wikipedia is true.


No comments:

Post a Comment