Tuesday, September 8, 2009

EDM 310 classes

The videocast wasn't bad. They did try to make it conversational, but I do think that they could've made it better. It seemed conversational to a certain extent. I think that there should've been a dicussed topic rather than the professor askin questions as if they were in a classroom so to speak. When they were introducing themselves I feel that there should've been more eye contact during the introduction.
At the end of the videocast, I think that they should have ended it verbally, meaning thank the viewers for watching where they can see you rather than putting it in typing at the end. At some points it seemed as though they were trying to make it conversational rather than just letting it flow out. I will try to make these improvements in my podcasts/videocasts, although some may not be easy because some things are automatic habits, but I will try my best to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment